Experience amazing sceneries, rich culture, and history and enjoy high-quality travel services.
This full-day tour from Athens to Meteora by train will give you the opportunity to visit the amazing Meteora Monasteries! The day trip includes train tickets, a 5-hours tour of Meteora, small group sizes, English local guides, the best viewpoints, and Limo VIP minibus service!
This tour starts from Athens Larissa Central train station at 07:20 am! You need to board the train on your own for the trip to Meteora. At 11:30 am, the train arrives at Kalabaka train station. There you board our minibus with an English-speaking guide to take you on an amazing five-hour tour!
The site offers the most dramatic scenery one can imagine. An out-of-this-world landscape of giant rock pillars, rising hundreds of meters above ground and ancient monasteries perched on their tops.
- Daily tour departures any day you want, 365 days!
- See all 6 monasteries of Meteora
- Visit to the inside of 3 active monasteries.
- Explore the hidden Hermit Caves
- Learn about the area’s rich history through the eyes of the locals.
- First-class train seats upon availability
- Small size groups
- Excellent reviews
All the tours listed below start from Athens. The tour options are suitable for everyone, for families with children, solo travelers, or couples.
By choosing Visit Meteora, you can save time and hassle by booking all of your itinerary services directly with a specialized local agency.
Tours & Tickets are Selling Out Fast. Visit our website or call us to book:
- Meteora tours & activities
- Day trip from Athens to Meteora by train
- Day Trip from Athens to Delphi
- One day cruise from Athens
- Epidaurus & Ancient Mycenae private full-day tour
- Athenian Riviera Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon private tour