Join our exciting half-day or full day tours, to experience Athens and its surroundings, on your own or guided by locals. Exclusively small groups and Private tours.
Cycling authentic Athens and Riviera
You pedal through the historical center and non-touristic neighborhoods, to reach Athens’ beach-front. Take your time to relax, before riding your way back.
– Admire panoramic view of the Acropolis
– Visit SNFCC
– Stroll through Flisvos Marina
– Relax by the sandy beach
E-bike & hike day adventure to a fantastic Greek Island
You ride to the port of Piraeus, board the ferry and travel to Aegina; only 1h15min away. You explore the picturesque landscapes of this beautiful island, visit its highlights, stroll through its Neoclassical town, swim and relax before catching the ferry back to Piraeus.
– Discover Aphaia’s sanctuary, which is a real masterpiece
– Walk through the Medieval citadel of Paleochora
– Visit Hellanios Zeus’s altar
– Admire the breathtaking view from Aegina’s highest peak
Cycling to ancient vineyards. E-bike & wine tour
You travel to the Peloponnese and explore Corinth and Nemea countryside; the legendary land where Hercules accomplished his first labor.
– Visit the Canal of Corinth
– Discover Ancient Nemea
– Taste delicious local wines
Mount Hymettus e-bike experience. Cycling over the city
You ride to the foothills of Hymettus and on a scenic paved winding road reach the peak, at 1026m.
– Enjoy the breathtaking views to the city of Athens, its surroundings and the sea
– A rewarding long downhill brings you back to the city center